Key populations are able to live healthy and fulfilled lives free from stigma and discrimination. Objectives
• To consult PWUD and other key populations affected by HIV about their lives and experience of services.
• To deliver peer education on HIV prevention strategies and HIV treatment adherence
• To distribute harm reduction commodities and promote harm reduction strategies on the active drug scene.
• To undertake individual advocacy on behalf of key populations and to document human rights infringements.
• To represent the interests of key populations in the HIV response and Global Fund systems.